Amaia Steps The Junction Place | House and Lot in Novaliches Quezon City
Amaia Steps The Junction Place is the latest mid-rise condominium project of Amaia Land. This 1.7 hectare residential is part of the 10 hectare master planned community of Ayala Land. It offers well-designed units that gives comfort to the residents. It is built with linear parks and open spaces with enriching features and amenities. Various financing schemes and payment options are available making it easy on the pocket. Feel safe knowing that our community is managed by Ayala Property Management Corporation.
|Price Range||Php 3.1M to 5.6M|
|Is Perpetual Ownership||Yes|
|Accepts Bank Financing|
|Accepts In-House Financing|
Site Development Plan
|Turn Over Condition||Fully Fitted|
|Land Area||17,000 sqm.|
|# of buildings||5|
|# of Unit Per Floor||36|
- Bathroom Fixtures
- Dining Area
- Fire Alarm and Sprinkler System
- Heat / Smoke Detector
- High Ceilings
- Kitchen Area
- Kitchen Counter Top
- Large Windows
- Living Area
- Provision for Metered Utility
- Provision for Phone Line
- Service Area
- Termite and Pest-resistant
- Fire Alarm & Automatic Sprinkler System
- Fire Exit
- Fire Hose Cabinets
- Parking Space
- Passenger Elevators
- 24-hour Security
- Perimeter Wall
- Roving Security Personnel
- Street Lights
- Basketball Court
- Children's Playground
- Linear Park
- Swimming Pool
Why Choose Amaia Steps The Junction Place ?
- Good Location - Searching for a property always begin with the location. Here in Amaia Steps The Junction, you can experience the best of both worlds because it's strategically located in major cities.
- Branded Investment - The developer behind Amaia Steps The Junction should be considered when purchasing a unit. The reputation and track-record always manner.
- Unit Density - Remember to look into the unit density. Make sure your condo has a reasonable ratio of units per floor.
- Features and Amenities - First-rate amenities is probably one of the most important factors to consider when buying a condo as it provides a refreshing take on city living.
- Security - Safety and security in Amaia Steps The Junction are tight 24/7. No need to spend an expensive security cameras and monitors because the management will take care of that.
- Less Costly and Maintain - Living in a condo takes away the stress of maintaining big spaces. No need to worry about the exterior and structure of your unit as other people will do the maintenance for you.
328 Quirino Hwy, Novaliches, Quezon City